This is so yummy. It can be eaten any time of the year (regardless of the colors) and any time of day. I had it for breakfast!
You will need:
5 slices of Heavenly Angel Food Cake
1 cup of strawberries, halved
1 cup of blueberries
2 teaspoons sugar
1. Mash the strawberries and 1 teaspoon of sugar together.
2. Mash 1/2 cup of blueberries together with the remaining sugar. Don’t worry, it’s supposed to look disgusting. This part gets covered with whipped cream later.
3. Spread the mashed blueberries over a slice of cake.
4. Cover the mashed blueberries with whipped cream.
5. Scoop 1/5 of the mashed strawberries and 1/5 of the whole blueberries over the whipped cream.
Let me know what you think below!